Rescue Wetsuit Call Out

I am currently contacting different organisations in the local area that use wetsuits to see if they can donate any waste material that they would other wise throw away. The future for my brand is to work with a range of different organisations and clubs to rescue wetsuits and discarded material and raise awareness of the issues of waste and resource depletion. I want to increase understanding around the principles and processes of the Circular Economy, and bring the focus of finding solutions and generating ideas that could turn into waste material into a new product or service to up cycling or recycling I have been selected to exhibit for New Designers One Year on 2018 I have also had interest from fashion designer Christopher Raeburn and the Finisterre Team ( WetsuitsfromWetsuits campaign) I am also working on a swimwear collection for the OSS after an approach by “Wild Swim” author and OSS founder Kate Rew. If you are an organisation or club that would like to collaborate with me please do not hesitate to contact me for more information contact me on www.lorna-doyle.com

Comments

Popular Posts