Countrystyle Recycling Corporate Video 2018

I was involved in Closing the Loop in Dover This was a 12 day weekend programme which included hands on making workshops,a visit to a recycling depot and opportunities to pitch and present your ideas to industry experts. The Industry experts we met were country style recycling who showed us around thier recycling depot. Where we explored all the different recycling techiques and discussed the future for recycling products. Country Style also work within the local community to promote recycling. They provide colorful bins for schools to raise awareness and simplfy the idea of recycling -using colour coded bins and characters This educates the children and makes recycling fun enabling them to go home from school and educate their parents about the benefits of recycling. The amount of waste delivered to Country Style Recycling was staggering to see. This visit really inspired me to think about the material that I use in my designs. I want to create a product of value from waste not create waste.

Comments

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Video marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Dallas Videographers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Corporate Videographer Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Calgary wedding videos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Video Editing in Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Corporate Video Production Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts